Considering selling my TT720

Andrew Denman

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about selling my TT720.  As I haven't followed the market for these for many years now, can anyone give a price range of sales in the past year or two that they are aware of?

Andrew

Buzzman

In Oz, anywhere between AU$3K and AU$15K. Former for a neglected boat needing lots of work and money spent, the latter for a race-ready boat with mod cons, new sails etc.

Did see a guy asking AU$18K for a TT550. In below average condition. Told 'im he was dreamin'...

[Aussies will get the reference to the film 'The Castle']