Farrier / Corsair Trimaran group.io main@FCT.groups.io
New Farrier/Corsair Trimaran Association
Description from the original Yahoo Group
This forum was established in 2012 to cover all aspects of Farrier designs including the new F-22 trimaran. It has grown from the original forum seeded by the late Ian Farrier, covering all F-boat multihulls (built by anyone), and has 5 to 10 times the traffic of any other trimaran forum. Corsair built trimarans are also welcome, as are all other sailors who may be interested in multihulls, cat or tri, and just want to find out more.
Having an online advisory service for all f-boats helps to make everything as easy as possible, and any questions on assembly, rigging, launching, and sailing the finished boat can thus be quickly answered by other owners or builders of these magnificent boats.
Files include many technical drawings for the production F-22 and all other designs, and these cover all aspects from trailer to rig, including many important and useful part drawings, deck layouts, sail plans, new and used boat guides, plus the very latest Farrier Sailing Manual (2012) with many new color photos. More key drawings of many parts will be added to files as time permits.
If you have any questions, answers, or interesting reports, or just want accurate information and open unmoderated discussions, then this is the place.
- 4,809 Members
- 17,714 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.